Friday 19 June 2015

Ok, ok, ok...

So folks have mentioned to me that it has been awhile since we posted onto this blog page. And, since I see that more than a year has passed since the last post here I guess they are right. It's not like I can say that we have been too busy -- but we really have been. Just ask any of our guests over the last two or three months! Right now for example I have the considerable time pressure of getting in to the Blue Lagoon Yacht Club's Happy Hour!

Wait you say, Blue Lagoon Yacht Club?

Yes, we have watched facilities here get pieced together over the last three or four visits such that when we arrived here with Chris and Anna we were actually the very first yachties to have a shower! I will share more about that part in my upcoming coffee table book -- Showers of the Pacific

Not for the first time this year we have found Blue Lagoon a wonderful way to sit out 30-35 knot winds. Although we still get the wind, the surrounding reefs do a grand job of reducing the swell. We had been by ourselves for a few days and feeling a bit lonely but after breakfast we had three new boats all arrive within an hour. As the longstanding resident yachties we felt it was our job to dinghy around and let everyone know about happy hour at 5:00!

It's almost that time now so I will sign off -- but check back frequently cuz you know how good we are at keeping up to date!

It's all good!







Lo's granddaughter, at Lo's Teahouse where we go to get tea and cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment